The ladies featured this week are: Cynthia Martin and Elisabeth Holloway Marston!
I would like to say thanks to anyone who has been following my blog since the beginning!! I will probably keep going with this blog even though my class is ending, but it may not be as frequently. So thanks to everyone who has showed support by checking my blog out ;)
This weeks 'superhero' is MICHONNE from the Walking Dead!!! Ok...ok, so technically she's not a superhero, but I thought that she should be featured ;) Though she doesn't show up in the series until issue 19, Michonne is one of the strongest badass characters in the series. When the group first meet Michonne she shows up with two zombies in shackles and causes no small consternation among the group, she also carries a katana in hand, showing that she can hold her own during a zombie apocalypse. I don't want to give away too much of the plot, but I will leave it at Michonne is a strong, awesome character in the series The Walking Dead! To find out more about this series here's a link that will describe it quite nicely: http://hiddenrobot.com/WALKINGDEAD/story.html



AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST!! MY LAST VIDEO PROJECT :D




No comments:
Post a Comment